Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Last Chance

I'm that most ubiquitous and sorry creature in the femdom blogosphere: the would-be male sub married to a vanilla wife. In my defense, I did come completely clean to my future spouse early in our relationship before we got engaged. But like young twenty-something fools, we went ahead and got married anyway. I thought I could make it work, but damn, it's been difficult. However, we just celebrated our 15th anniversary so we must be compatible on some level (surely).

As the title of this blog indicates, I'll be talking about my fixation on chastity. I view this is as my last chance to make something out of this aspect of my life. But strangely enough, my hard-won maturity also says I need to be somewhat flip and irreverent in my approach (again, the title of the blog). I need to care, but not too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment