Sunday, October 3, 2010

A good day

No, I didn't make it. Last Sunday we made love and then I wormed my way into a hand-job. After 16 days without an orgasm, you'd think it would have been mind blowing. But it wasn't. Not sure why. I came a lot, but I've had much stronger orgasms. Just to see, I wanked the next day, and sure enough, it was great. And the next day, and the next day, and ... well, you get the idea.

Masturbation felt great, but it made me a bitch to be around, and not the good kind of bitch either. So I stopped a few days ago (with no help from the fucking sore-inducing device, I might add).

This morning we snuck away for a bit of intimacy, and it was fabulous. Lots of necking, hugging, back rubs, ending with me happily licking her to an orgasm.

No comments:

Post a Comment