Saturday, November 13, 2010

Make-up sex

The week didn't start all that well. I hadn't orgasm in about two weeks, she had set expectations for sex that didn't materialize, I slipped into an old pattern of anger and resentment, she got defensive, and it blew up from there.

Me: "You always ignore me. Sex is at the bottom of your priority list."

Her: "We do fine for awhile and you go back to pressuring me. You're basically accusing me of being frigid."

I woke up the next morning realizing what a dick I had been. We talked. I apologized. She was doing exactly what we had agree to, putting her needs before mine, and I couldn't handle it. We had been intimate for several nights prior, with me massaging and caressing her body, but no oral sex -- she thought she was providing exactly what I needed, and she was right. The whole "please me" thing wasn't really working for her -- it was another one of my ideas that she felt she had to live up to.

The talk put us back on track and that night, after a hot bath, and a head-to-toe massage, I nuzzled her neck and asked her if she wanted to come. As an answer, she drew up her knees and spread her legs open, guiding my mouth to where she wanted it, and where I desperately wanted to be.

Two nights later, we did it again, and tonight we did it a third time. Evidently male chastity leads to week-long make-up sex. Right now, I couldn't care less if I never came again.

No comments:

Post a Comment